Last updated May 2018
Minty Frog Limited (BSL College & Yumma Food) (“the Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the websites:
From time to time, we may change or add to this privacy notice, therefore, we encourage you to reflect this policy periodically.
BSL College and Yumma Food are committed to protecting your privacy and personal data that you provide to us or any information that we may have collected from or about you. We completely understand that nobody wants to have their personal information misused or sold and how important it is for us to protect your personal information. We do not sell or pass on your personal information to anyone and we use every reasonable means to ensure that we keep any personal information in a secure and confidential environment.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Personal Identifiable Information is defined as anything information which on its own, or when merged with other information, allows an individual to be identified. Personal data may include but is not limited to:
- Your name and date of birth;
- Contact information including, home address, email address & phone number;
- Special information such as physical, mental health, sexuality, religious etc;
- Records of your contact with us for example logs of correspondence interactions, before and after registration for courses; and
- Banking information.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA:
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our products and services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you;
- Engage with customers because of the contract we hold;
- Due to illegitimate interest, we aim to understand and improve our products and services we provide;
- Communicate with you in response to a specific enquiry; and
- Subject to consensual agreement to be contacted by ourselves, we will send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION & UPDATES
Below is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. The right of data portability is only relevant from 25th May 2018. If you require further information or explanation regarding your rights please contact us or visit the ICO website, ico.org.uk.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased, unless we’re required by law to obtain that information (right to be forgotten)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (data portability)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
If your personal information changes, we politely request that you tell us so we can update your records.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. Please contact us for a copy of your personal information.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
However, there may be times where we need to share your information.
To comply with Legal Obligations such as:
- Where we need to share your personal information with people or organisations to run our businesses or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations
Vital Interests such as:
- If you are involved in an emergency whilst using/accessing our services such as a college course or Yumma Food workshop and we need to provide information about you to emergency services.
- Situations where we suspect illegal activities (including fraud), to comply with a law, regulation, legal or government request.
- For some direct marketing communications
WITHDRAWING CONSENT AND OPTING OUT:
If you choose to opt-in to receiving communication from us and change your mind, you can opt-out any time you wish in a number of ways:
- Contacting us using our contact details on our website
- Clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails
- Manage your preferences – again by contact us
In cases where we rely upon consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us. When we receive notification that you wish to withdraw consent or change your preferences we will do this as reasonably as possible and quickly as possible.
Concerns and Contact Details:
BSL College/Yumma Food
Gloucester Deaf Association